The Yellow Barn is climate controlled, available year-round, and can accommodate up to 200 people.
2017 EVENT RATES
(May through November)
Saturday & Holidays
Up to 150 Guests: $7,500
150 to 200 Guests: $8,000
Fridays & SUNDAYS
Up to 150 Guests: $7,000
150 to 200 Guests: $7,500
December thru April
Up to 150 Guests: $4,500
150 to 200 Guests: $5,000
Site Fee Includes:
We want you to feel at home and relaxed, so we allow guests to spend the day/night or weekend and we do not nickle and dime you (like my grandfather used to say). The farm is certainly beautiful on it's own, but our staff will make sure you feel the warm welcome and generosity of spirit that is our culture.
- Day-of Event Coordination with two seasoned Event Coordinators and staff
- Full use of entire farm for 12 hours on the day of your event - Barns, Pavilion, Sugar House, Patio, Love Nest and Farm grounds. Use our Farm for your ceremony and your reception.
- Up to two hours of Rehearsal time prior to your event.
- Use of farm for engagement photos. The Mill River, ponds, flower and pumpkin fields, farm stand, orchard, and horse barn make lovely backdrops for photos. Just let us know when you would like to come and we'll arrange a time to have everything in place and not to interfere with other farm events.
- Two Antique Barns connected by a 13,000 square foot patio
- Hand built stone Sugar House
- Full use of high end new catering kitchen for your caterer
- Four restrooms, including a handicap bathroom ( I am most proud of the restrooms all hand built to echo the rustic barn wood design).
- Rustic indoor bar with 4 taps and refrigeration. Second outdoor portable bar. Top of the line bulk ice maker. A list of our bar services is available by contacting Erin Corriveau.
- "Love Nest" That can be used as a get ready suite and wedding party hang out space.
- Free WiFi
- Electrical 120V (even on highest barn beams) for music, decoration, etc.
- Handmade fire pits and firewood with ten (10) Adirondack chairs
- Rustic 8' barn beam benches for outdoor ceremony to be set up in location of your choice and
- Rustic wooden trellis; location of your choice.
- Lighted parking lot with 100 spaces and overflow field parking. Four handicap parking spaces managed by farm staff. Golf cart for senior transportation.
- Twenty rectangular handmade farm tables (eight foot, seats 10-12), 200 wooden cross back chairs, 20 cushions upon request. Antique chairs with arms upon request for seniors.
- Sweetheart table, cake table, gift table, four (4) high-top farm cocktail tables.
- Farm Decorations i.e. barn board hand painted signs, wagon wheels, wine barrels, slate table numbers, shepherd hooks, antique canning jars, hay wagon, fairy and bistro lights, antique barn doors, tin sap buckets, antique windows and more. Send us an email - we're constantly adding to our event inventory!
Optional Additional Charges:
- Bar Services are additional. Information is available upon request.
- Rental of entire historic rustic "Farmhouse" sleeps 14; two shared bathrooms, kitchen. $850.00 (contract separate - book through Airbnb)
- Rental of private residence "Apple House" sleeps eight. Two shared bathrooms. $850.00 (contract separate - book through Airbnb)
- A $500 fee for camping overnight for a limited number of guests is possible upon request (designated camping area)
- Seasonal farm grown fruits and vegetables, flowers, pumpkins, hay, etc.
- Farm gifts available for purchase, i.e. maple syrup, maple candy. Pick your own apples, peaches, blueberries, flowers for guests.
- Draft horse pulled Vis a Vis carriage or hay wagon rides.
- Extra firewood.
2018 EVENT RATES
(MAY THROUGH NOVEMBER)
SATURDAY & HOLIDAYS
SUNDAYS (except holiday weekends)
DECEMBER THRU APRIL
Up to 150 Guests: $5,000
150 to 200 Guests: $5,500
Rate and Deposit Information:
A $500.00 nonrefundable security deposit is required to reserve a date for two (2) weeks. 50% of the event rate listed above is due two (2) weeks following receipt of the security deposit. The remaining 50% event rate is due 90 days prior to your event. The $500 security deposit will be returned within 30 days following the event or when all accounts are settled, assuming no infraction of the contract. A cancellation will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Cash or check payable to: Valley View Farm, LLC may be sent to the following:
Valley View Farm LLC
16 Walpole Road
Haydenville, MA 01039