RATES & DETAILS
The Yellow Barn is climate controlled, available year-round, and can accommodate up to 200 people.
2017 EVENT RATES
(April through November)
Saturday & Holidays
Up to 150 Guests: $7,500
150 to 200 Guests: $8,000
Fridays & SUNDAYS
Up to 150 Guests: $7,000
150 to 200 Guests: $7,500
December thru march
Up to 150 Guests: $4,500
150 to 200 Guests: $5,000
Site Fee Includes:
We want you to feel at home and relaxed, so we allow guests to spend the day/night or weekend and we do not nickle and dime you (like my grandfather used to say). The farm is certainly beautiful on it's own, but our staff will make sure you feel the warm welcome and generosity of spirit that is our culture.
- Day-of Event Coordination and set up with two seasoned Event Coordinators and staff
- Full use of entire farm 11am-11pm on the day of your event - Yellow Barn, Pavilion, Sugar House, Patio, Horse Barn, Love Nest and grounds. Use our Farm for your ceremony and your reception.
- Up to two hours of Rehearsal time prior to your event.
- Use of farm for engagement photos. The Mill River, ponds, flower and pumpkin fields, farm stand, orchard, and horse barn make lovely backdrops for photos. Just let us know when you would like to come and we'll arrange a time to have everything in place and not to interfere with other farm events.
- Full use of brand new high catering kitchen for your caterer.
- Four (4) restrooms, including a handicap bathroom (I am most proud of the restrooms all hand built to echo the rustic barn wood design).
- Rustic indoor bar with four (4) taps and refrigeration - bar services are additional. A list of our bar services is available by contacting Erin Corriveau.
- "Love Nest" That can be used as a get ready suite and wedding party hang out space.
- Electrical 120V (even on highest barn beams) for music, decoration, etc.
- Lighted parking lot with 100 spaces and overflow field parking. Four handicap parking spaces managed by farm staff.
- Golf cart managed by Valley View staff for assisted transportation to/from parking lot/on site ceremony upon request.
- We have an ever-growing list of decorations and furniture that is included in the event rate for your use, should you wish. Below, is a current list of items:
- (1) Barn Beam Trellis
- Huppa Poles
- Barn Board Signs (“Wedding”, “Cocktails”, “Dancing”, “Ceremony”)
- Antique slate table numbers
- Metal Wagon Wheels
- (6) Wine Barrels
- (2) Antique Farm Ladders
- (2) Antique Farm Doors
- (1) Antique Window
- (10) Strands of LED Fairy Lights on Copper Wire (33’ each)
- (10) Antique Green Sap Buckets
- (3) Bonfire pits and firewood -fires lit and tended to by Valley View staff only
- (10) Adirondack chairs
- (20) Shepherds Hooks
- (10) Antique Mason Jars with hooks
- Silver Tray for Gift Envelopes
- (3) Silver Pitchers
- (50) Barn Beam Benches (seats 4-5) for ceremony to be set up in location of your choice on the farm grounds or under the Pavilion
- (6) Rustic High-Top Cocktail Tables
- (6) Rustic Coffee Tables
- Rustic Place Card Table
- Sweetheart Table with Wood Cross Back Chairs
- Rustic DJ Table
- Rustic Gift/Memory Table
- (20) Farm Tables – 98” x 41” rectangular handmade (seats 10-12)
- (200) Wooden cross back chairs
- (5) Antique chairs with arms upon request
- (20) cushions upon request
- (3) Stainless ice coolers
- (2) Antique Wash Basins for Beer
- (2) Whiskey Trash Barrels
- (2) Recycling glass receptacles
- (6) Lighted Make-Up Mirrors
- Send us an email - we're constantly adding to our event inventory!
Optional Additional Charges:
- Bar Services are additional. Information is available upon request.
- Rental of "Farmhouse" sleeps 14; two shared bathrooms, kitchen. $850.00 (contract separate - book through Airbnb)
- Rental of "Apple House" sleeps eight; two shared bathrooms. $850.00 (contract separate - book through Airbnb)
- A $500 fee for camping overnight for a limited number of guests is possible upon request (designated camping area)
- Seasonal farm grown fruits and vegetables, flowers, pumpkins, hay etc.
- Farm gifts available for purchase, i.e. maple syrup, maple candy - great for favors! Pick your own apples, peaches, blueberries, flowers for guests.
- Draft horse pulled Vis a Vis carriage or hay wagon rides.
- Extra firewood.
2018 EVENT RATES
(April THROUGH NOVEMBER)
Rates: Up to 150/Over 150 guests
SATURDAY & HOLIDAYS
SUNDAYS (except holiday weekends)
DECEMBER THRU march
Up to 150 Guests: $5,000
150 to 200 Guests: $5,500
Rate and Deposit Information:
A $500.00 nonrefundable security deposit is required to reserve a date for two (2) weeks. Event rates above do not include MA state tax of 6.25%, but will added to the rate. 50% of the event rate is due two (2) weeks following receipt of the security deposit. The remaining 50% event rate is due 90 days prior to your event. The $500 security deposit will be returned within 30 days following the event or when all accounts are settled, assuming no infraction of the contract. A cancellation will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Payment method is cash or check payable to: Valley View Farm, LLC sent to the following:
Valley View Farm LLC
16 Walpole Road
Haydenville, MA 01039