RATES & DETAILS
*Event rates are subject to 6.25% MA state tax
*Not included in the venue rental fee are our bar services (including tax & gratuity) & catering
*A $300.00 catering fee is applicable for caterers not on our preferred list.
All other charges are optional. No hidden surprises!
2018 EVENT RATES
Rates: Up to 150/Over 150 guests
April THROUGH NOVEMBER:
SATURDAY & HOLIDAY WEEKENDS:
FRIDAYS & SUNDAYS:
DECEMBER THRU march:
2019 EVENT RATES
Rates: Up to 150/Over 150 guests
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER:
Saturdays & HOLIDAY WeeKENDS
FRIDAYS & SUNDAYS
April, May, june, july, august & NOVEMBER
SATURDAYS & HOLIDAYS
FRIDAYS & SUNDAYS
DECEMBER THRU march
Optional Additional Charges
Extended close option UNTIL 11PM $500 • Rental of the VENUE for the entire weekend • Rehearsal dinner rental •Rental of Farmhouse and/or Apple House $850 per night • Camping $500
Rate and Deposit Information
A $500.00 nonrefundable security deposit is required to reserve a date for two (2) weeks. Event rates above do not include MA state tax of 6.25%, but will added to the rate. 50% of the event rate is due two (2) weeks following receipt of the security deposit. The remaining 50% event rate is due 90 days prior to your event. The $500 security deposit will be returned within 30 days following the event or when all accounts are settled, assuming no infraction of the contract. A cancellation will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
Payment method is cash or check payable to: Valley View Farm, LLC sent to the following:
Valley View Farm LLC
16 Walpole Road
Haydenville, MA 01039
DETAILS OF Optional Additional Charges
Rental of the farm for the entire weekend (two days) is available with an $800 discount for 2018 and 2019 available dates.
Rehearsal dinner rental fee (week nights only) $2000.00
Bar Services are additional. Information is available upon request.
Rental of "Farmhouse" sleeps 14; two shared bathrooms, kitchen. $850.00 (contract separate - book through Airbnb)
Rental of "Apple House" sleeps eight; two shared bathrooms. $850.00 (contract separate - book through Airbnb)
Last call is 9:30PM with guest exit at 10PM and vendor exit at 11PM. However, if you would like to extend these times by one hour this can be done if previous arrangements are made to secure permits for an additional $500. *Please keep in mind that the maximum amount of time by MA law for alcohol service is five (5) hours*
A $500 fee for camping overnight for a limited number of guests is possible upon request (designated camping area)
Seasonal farm grown fruits and vegetables, flowers, pumpkins, hay etc.
Farm gifts available for purchase, i.e. maple syrup, maple candy - great for favors! Pick your own apples, peaches, blueberries, flowers for guests.
Draft horse pulled Vis a Vis carriage or hay wagon rides.
Site Fee Includes
- Day-of Event Coordination and set up with Professional Event Coordination, Wedding planning services, and parking staff
- Full use of entire farm 11am-10pm on the day of your event - Yellow Barn, Pavilion, Sugar House, Patio, Horse Barn, Love Nest and grounds. Use our Farm for your ceremony and your reception.
- Up to two (2) hours of Rehearsal time prior to your event.
- Use of farm for engagement photos. The Mill River, ponds, flower and pumpkin fields, farm stand, orchard, and horse barn make lovely backdrops for photos. Just let us know when you would like to come and we'll arrange a time to have everything in place and not to interfere with other farm events.
- Four (4) restrooms, including a handicap bathroom (I am most proud of the restrooms all hand built to echo the rustic barn wood design).
- Rustic indoor bar with four (4) taps and refrigeration - bar services are additional. A list of our bar services is available by contacting Erin Corriveau.
- "Love Nest" That can be used as a get ready suite and wedding party hang out space.
- Electrical 120V (even on highest barn beams) for music, decoration, etc.
- Lighted parking lot with 100 spaces and overflow field parking. Four handicap parking spaces managed by farm staff.
- Golf cart managed by Valley View staff for assisted transportation to/from parking lot/on site ceremony upon request.
- We have an ever-growing list of decorations and furniture that is included in the event rate for your use, should you wish. Below, is a current list of items:
Included Farm Furniture & Decorations
- (50) Barn Beam Benches (seats 4-5) for ceremony to be set up in location of your choice on the farm grounds or under the Pavilion
- (8) Rustic High-Top Cocktail Tables
- (7) Rustic Coffee Tables
(3) Rustic Tables:
(1) Long Table – suggested use: gifts - 78.75" x 21.5" x 32" H
(1) Red Topped Table – suggested use: gifts, place cards - 55" x 29.25" x 33" H
(1) White Topped Table – suggested use: DJ, buffet plates - 34" x 34" x 33" H
(1) Sweetheart Table with two stools - 48" x 34.5" x 36.75" H
(20) Farm Tables – 98” x 41” rectangular handmade (seats 10-12)
- (200) Wooden cross back chairs
- (5) Antique chairs with arms upon request
- (20) cushions upon request
- (3) Stainless ice coolers
- (2) Antique Wash Basins for Beer
- (2) Whiskey Trash Barrels
- (2) Recycling glass receptacles
- (6) Lighted Make-Up Mirrors
- Send us an email - we're constantly adding to our event inventory!
Included Farm Decor
- (1) Barn Beam Trellis
- Huppa Poles
- Barn Board Signs (“Wedding”, “Cocktails”, “Dancing”, “Ceremony”)
- Antique slate table numbers
- Metal Wagon Wheels
- (6) Wine Barrels
- (2) Antique Farm Ladders
- (2) Antique Farm Doors
- (1) Antique Window
- (10) Strands of LED Fairy Lights on Copper Wire (33’ each)
- (10) Antique Green Sap Buckets
- (3) Bonfire pits and firewood -fires lit and tended to by Valley View staff only
- (10) Adirondack chairs
- (20) Shepherds Hooks
- (10) Antique Mason Jars with hooks
- Silver Tray for Gift Envelopes
- (3) Silver Pitchers
The following is also available in season for an additional cost
- Hay bales $4/each
- Sunflowers (You pick) $1/each
- Pumpkins (Cost is size dependent)
- Maple Syrup (great for wedding favors!) Heart bottles $4.25/Leaf bottles $4
- Maple Candy - $2 small/$4 large
- Small – Candle $6 & Votive $5 = $11 set
- Medium – Candle $8 & Votive $7 = $15 set
- Large – Candle $10 & Votive $8 = $18 set